Monday, June 22, 2015

Mixtape Monday #9

Happy Monday everyone! Something about Maroon 5 just makes me think of summer. It might be that I associate them with summer because I listened to their very first CD a lot after I got my very first car, which was in the summer. Or maybe they just have that perpetual summer vibe. I'm not sure. Anyway, today's Mixtape Monday is all about Maroon 5- enjoy!!

This Summer's Gonna Hurt (Explict)


If I Never See Your Face Again ft Rihanna


Harder to Breathe


One More Night





Here are the rest of my favorite Maroon 5 songs. I figured I wouldn't torture with all videos. And the last one is just Adam Levine with the Lonely Island guys, but I figured I could still slip it in here :)

2 comments:

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!