Monday, July 27, 2015

Mixtape Monday #10

Here's a little summer video playlist that's been helping me drag through this summer. Seriously, this summer has been a lot of suck and happy music/music with an upbeat has been an essential. I hope you enjoy!!

Natalie La Rose ft Fetty Wap- Around the World


David Guetta ft Bebe Rexha, Afrojack & Nicki Minaj- Hey Mama


Skrillex & Diplo ft Justin Bieber- Where Are U Now


The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (audio only)


Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft MO- Lean On


DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It


Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar- Bad Blood


Max ft Hoodie Allen- Gibberish


What are you listening to this summer? Lots of pop? Or is rock more your thing? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!