2. Handbag of Holding. Its no secret that I want this bag. I even put it on a Monday Mix Up earlier this year. It has a lot of pockets, to hold all the essential convention items (pens, electronics, cords, snacks, etc), and it has the option of making it a cross body bag, which is really nice when those convention days turn into convention nights, and you just don't feel like your predominate purse carrying shoulder can carry anymore. Plus, its a nice brown that can go with several cosplays if thats a concern for you.
3. Comfy pants. I like these Firefly leggings and R2D2 yoga pants for the ladies and these Star Wars lounge pants and Jinx lounge pants for the guys, but you know what your con goer prefers :) Once you're done walking the convention floor or hitting the amazing after parties, you still want to rock your geekdom in your hotel room!
4. Nerdist Convention Hoodie. This hoodie has all the bells and whistles. Lots of pockets to carry your stuff in, even posters!
5. A backup power source. The battery life struggle is real at conventions. Sometimes you just can't get one of those outlets on the convention wall, and you know your phone or your camera just isn't going to make it through the day. That's when a portable charger comes in handy, though they can sometimes be bulky. If your con goer doesn't have one of these already, they will love you for this! My husband recently bought a battery charger that similar to this Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Charger Power Bank. Its very portable and pretty lightweight. It can charge two electronic devices at once. Just be sure to buy a power source thats compatible with their devices. Not all USB plugs are created equally.
6. Gift cards! If you just aren't sure what the convention goer in your life might need, get them a gift card. Good places are Think Geek and Jinx for apparel and accessories, any craft store if they're cosplayers, Starbucks (because conventions and making cosplays require caffeine), and Netflix, so they can keep up on their fandoms or discover some new ones.
So these are my suggestions for gifts to give the avid convention goer. Did I miss anything? Also, you may have noticed that this gift guide was not done in the same way that my other gift guides have been. The reason for that is because I am reviewing one of these items tomorrow, and you get a chance to win it!! Yay!!!