Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Mix Up #11

I have a real love/hate relationship with Saturday Night Live. Some years its hilarious; others I sit there thinking "why is this show still on the air?" This season is a rebuilding season, and it seems like instead of trying to make it great, they are using it as an excuse to suck. Thats not fair to the cast, and its not fair to us viewers. However, there have been a few gems so far in this rocky season, and that is what today's Monday Mix Up is dedicated to.

1. Boy Dance Party. 
Shake your sack!

2. We Can Stop. 
I like Miley's hair like this.





3. What Does My Girl Say?
 Kerry Washington was a real treat as a host I thought. I love her on Scandal too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!