Friday, November 22, 2013

Poppin' Off- Covergirl Capitol Collection

Happy Hunger Games everyone! Today The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is in theaters and I cannot wait to see it! Today's Poppin' Off is all about Covergirl's Capitol Collection. Its been out for about a month now, and the colors are as stunning in person as they are online and in print ads. There are limited edition nail polishes, mascara packaging, and nail stickers (that are awesome looking) made for this collection.

District 4- Fishing is one of my favorite looks. I'm a Pisces and a water baby by nature, so it just appeals to me on so many levels.

District 2- Masonry is so cool looking. Very wintry. I wouldn't do the cross on the chin or anything, but the overall look is neat.

District 5- Power reminds of Hayley Williams of Paramore, who I love! I love the red and how the other colors pop against it.

District 12- Mining of course! I think this look was one of the most subdued looks in the collection, which is strange, since Katniss is from Twelve and shes the Girl on Fire. But I really like this look because of its simplicity.

What are your favorite looks from the collection? Have you purchased anything from it?



I just wanted to add these posters in, since they all look so glamorous! And Effie and Caesar are the epitome of Capitol Couture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!