Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WoW Wednesday- BlizzCon 2013

The time has come, fans of Blizzard games! BlizzCon 2013 is this weekend, November 8th and 9th at the Anaheim Convention Center. I wish I was attending, but sadly I wasn't lucky enough to get tickets. If you're like me, and still want to check out the action, virtual tickets are still available. They are $39.99 and come with fun in-game goodies (something for WoW, Starcraft II, Diablo III and Hearthstone). The best part of the ticket for me, is to see the closing ceremony. This year's performer is Blink 182. Blink 182! They were my ultimate crushes in high school and I did get to see them in concert once my sophomore year. The show was amazing, so I hope its equally as good for all you BlizzCon attendees.

If any of you are actually attending the event, I hope you have an awesome time and know that I am extremely jealous of you :) For the rest of us, lets have a virtual party!

Links for BlizzCon:
*Forums 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!