Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WoW Wednesday- Warcraft Movie Toys

I was at Toys R Us yesterday trying to find some cute wrapping paper for my daughter's birthday presents, and instead I found these super cool Warcraft toys!





I didn't buy any because March is our poor month (my son's birthday was last Sunday, this Sunday is mine and my daughter's), but I was so excited to see them there that I was deep in my picture taking before I realized that there was this old lady staring at me (I'm usually pretty self conscious about stuff like that). Oh well, blog lyfe right? 

The toys are pretty neat looking- they really tried to get detailed with them, even on the little guys (even though that wasn't super successful). Prices are $9.99 for the set of two little ones (Durotan vs Alliance solider, Lothar vs Horde warrior, Alliance solider vs Horde warrior and Lothar vs Garona), $24.99 for the bigger individuals (Blackhand, Durotan, Medivh and Lothar), $24.99 for the weapons and the Lothar vs Blackhand deluxe set (they come with a gryphon and frostwolf).

Any fellow WoW players excited to see Warcraft merchandise becoming a little more mainstream? Do you have high hopes for the movie? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so excited for the film and for these toys. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye out for them :D
    https://ariellalphabet.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are fantastic!! I have super high hopes about the movie...I really hope it opens up a whole new market for Blizz<3 And I love that you took pictures of WoW toys while shopping for wrapping paper...priorities, right?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!