Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Mix Up #4

A small little list of links to help you procrastinate the start of another week.

*Rock-a-Hoola. Its an abandoned water park on the way to Las Vegas and I love it. Its covered in graffiti and it looks so creepy and awesome. Its my goal to do some type of photo shoot out there one day (photographer needed!). 

*The Fighting Whities. Started as a response to people getting so upset over Indian based sports names, it was meant to be an insult. However, it took off and mostly everyone just thinks its funny (I know I do).

*iam8bit-the gallery. I'm so disappointed that I found out about their last exhibit on its last day. It had a huge Scrooge McDuck treasure cup you could climb into! But, now that I know about this place, I can be on the lookout for other awesome exhibits. I also think that its pretty cool that one of the co-curators has my name (well, my old name).

*PMS Clan. Lady gamers, that is all.

*This Avengers print from Electric Alivia. I wants it.

*And this Avengers hat done by tokidoki and Marvel. I actually bought this hat in Vegas and it is awesome.

Also, don't forget about the giveaway! Help me reach twenty (20) followers on BlogLovin' and I'll announce the giveaway details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!