Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Mix Up #6

Its baaaack. Or is it? This week's Monday Mix Up is a small list of videos that I currently love.

*Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake. I love these guys. Love.

*Kid Ink ft Chris Brown- Show Me. This is an audio only video. I like this song. And I like Chris Brown as a performer. Sorry.


*Miley Cyrus- Wrecking Ball. Say what you will about her as a person, but I like the song. And, maybe shes acting out because her relationship ended?

*Childish Gambino- Freaks and Geeks. This video is a few years old, but this song right here is the reason why I love him as a rapper. I like to say that he is a rapper for intelligent people. The references in his songs are amazing.

*Eminem- Berzerk. He became big when I was in high school, and this song reminds of his stuff from back then. I've been a fan of pretty much all his stuff though. He has a lot of talent.

*The best pick up line from Raphael De La Ghetto aka Jazz on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. This is kind of a running joke in my house (and I couldn't have all my videos be music videos lol).

I hope you like my video picks and goodbye September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!