Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Casual Costumes: Workout Edition #2- Katniss Everdeen

I would be remiss if I didn't do a CC Workout Edition that didn't include badass Katniss! She's pretty much the epitome of  modern-day-yet-set-in-a-dystopian-future female strength. 



Katniss Everdeen Workout Edition


Katniss Everdeen Workout Edition by krystellemt 


Once again, everything pictured can be purchased at Target, so you don't have to break the bank to get a cute Katniss inspired workout outfit! 

And if workout gear isn't your jam, I created a regular Casual Costume back in 2014 for your everyday needs (that's still surprisingly relevant). You can check that out here.

**The Target link is an affiliate link. If you purchase something from Target after clicking my link, I will make a tiny commission off of your purchase. Nothing extra is charged to you, and you're helping support this blog. Thank so much!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!