Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Costume 2013

I don't usually dress up for Halloween, but this year I've caught the bug. After San Diego Comic Con, I started seeing lots of photos of cosplayers dressed as hipster Disney princesses. I've seen the memes and think they're great, but seeing people dress like that....well, I think its pretty darn cool. It was a toss up between Belle and Snow White. Belle has always been one of my favorites because of her love of books, while Snow White was more of a looks thing (growing up, I got told I looked like her almost every day.) I went back and forth internally for a few days and I have decided to be Hipster Belle.

Here's a link to my Pinterest board that I've made for inspiration. I pretty much have all my costume components already, but if Halloween goes well, I may wear it to Stan Lee's Comikaze in November (I'll be there the 3rd, more than likely), so it will probably need some tweaking.

I want to put this on my shirt.
Image from here

I ordered these pants from Target. I haven't received them yet, 
but the picture looks light, so I bought some dye to darken them.

 What are you going to be for Halloween? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!