Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a great and wonderful day! Here are some video snips of some of my favorite Christmas things. 

Didn't I tell you you'd be seeing this again this month? 
Troy and Abed's Christmas rap. 
Dick in a Box!!
Schweddy Balls!
This is a little long, but A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my most favorites. It goes from when Linus explains the meaning of Christmas, all the way to the end. I tried to find a clip of my favorite line "Hark! Then Harold Angel starts to sing," but was unsuccessful.
Other favorites include:
*How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon original, not the Jim Carey one)
*Homelessville (Justin Timberlake and Will Forte SNL sketch)
*the commerical for Norelco with Santa riding an electric razor
*the original Coca-Cola bear commerical (they started as a Christmas only thing)
*All I Want For Christmas with Ethan Embry (when he was Ethan Randall) and Thora Birch. 
*Carol of the Bells- favorite Christmas song ever! I once had a playlist dedicated to different versions of this song....but then my computer crashed and they all got lost...
And one not so favorite:
I'm sorry Kmart, but I thought this was kinda gross. Guys shaking their balls around like bells? Not cool. Would you have ladies shaking their boobs around like that? Probably not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!