Thursday, December 11, 2014

Casual Costume- Katniss Everdeen (Mockingjay)

I like The Hunger Games movies, even though they seem to be in competition with The Twilight Saga for worst consecutive endings ever in a movie franchise. Today's Casual Costume is inspired by Katniss Everdeen's Mockingjay outfit. Its pretty easy, since the whole thing was black. I think its a good outfit for a day when you need to feel tough (or you need to ride a Harley). Big angel wings might be hazardous in everyday life (unless you're a VS model), so I chose to have them as a necklace instead.

Katniss-Mockingjay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love those leggings, but I don't think I could actually pull them off. Maybe for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!