Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Mix Up #12

I've had Christmas on the brain ever since I saw the Christmas decorations sitting on the edges of the Halloween decorations, like they were ready to pounce and have a good old fashioned holiday throwdown. There will probably be a lot of Monday Mix Ups from now until Christmas Day dedicated to all things Christmas. So here's the first of many :)

These are some things I've been eyeballing for my personal Christmas list:


These locks from Marla Aaron Jewelry. I love how they're just carabiners, but fancied up. And those heart ones are super adorable.

Kawaii Marvel Leggings from welovefine.

This camo Hello tee by Hello Apparel


One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
 Found on Amazon (I've also seen this in the notebook section at Target); a fun, low key way to keep track of life's little happenings for five years.


The 20/20 Experience: The Complete Experience
 I love me some Justin Timberlake.

What's on your Christmas wish list?

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the One Line a Day notebook and those leggings are super cute! A bicycle tops my list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystelle,
    I'm just seeing that you wrote about my locks on your site and I just wanted to say thank you! I hope Santa listened and if not we ARE in Hinting season....warmest,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!