Thursday, November 21, 2013

Personally....My Laptop Died

Tuesday morning my laptop decided to crash and burn and not recover. Its been very stressful. Not only did it cause me to miss some assignments for school, but I am behind on all my blog posts. I am currently using my husband's old laptop, but it freezes about every five minutes, so I have to restart it constantly and its a huge pain in the ass. For example, I typed up tomorrow's Poppin' Off on his laptop, and it took me two hours. Two hours! All because of the freezing and restarting. Ugh. So I apologize if my posts are spread out and my social media is lagging. I really have a lot of great things planned for December (giveaways!!) and I'm not sure how I'm going to do them now without my laptop. Hopefully Santa sees me struggling and gets me a new computer for Christmas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!