-the new adventure is The League of Explorers (Egyptian type feel)
-discussed all forty-five (!) new cards
-will earn all four new heroes at the completion of each wing/the adventure
-Reno Jackson, Brann Bronzebeard, Elise Starseeker, and Sir Finley Mrrgleton are the new heroes
-Discover! (class specific or neutral depending on your deck. its on a lot of the new cards)
-first wing of the adventure opens on Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Heroes of the Storm Panel
-Eighteen weeks to test a character.
-Two hundred Blizzard characters on a list of potential HotS heroes.
-Things considered while choosing a character to add: how many of that type currently exist in the game and the character's silhouette.
- Two players controlling one hero. Cho is melee, Gall is ranged. Each part has his own talents, but they have attacks that work together.
- Cho'gall can't be purchased. He will be given to every BlizzCon attendee and virtual ticket holder. Those players can then pair up with other players and so some battles together as part of a quest for the player to get Cho'gall. The original Cho'gall holder can earn gold once they give four people Cho'gall.
- Shapeshifter since he's a Worgen.
- Fight from afar and finish up close.
- Permanent speed increase.
- She doesn't walk, she prances.
-Gul'dan is coming.
-Pre-order Overwatch Origins and get Tracer as a Hero.
Are you guys excited for any of the new changes to Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm?