Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WoW Wednesday- Preparing For The Siege of Orgrimmar

I know, I know. I'm late to the party. The announcement for its official release date was like two weeks ago. But with my little Internet absence I missed writing about it right away, but that doesn't mean I can't still write about it now :)

Above is the trailer, I think it looks pretty awesome. Here is the link to Battle.net regarding the above video. Now, a lot of people are excited for this, mostly because we get to kill Garrosh lol. But I think the concept is interesting, a leader actually breaking away from his faction to do his own thing. For a long while my husband and I had talked about the prospect of Sylvanas breaking away and doing her own thing, since she has the Forsaken on her side. But I suppose Garrosh is a nice substitute. Although, it is a little sad that the pretty Panda lands are getting destroyed. I haven't really had a chance to explore them (I only have one Level 90 and a few 86's, but I haven't gone through all the quests in Panderia yet). Here is Blizzard's guide for getting prepared for the patch. Are you ready for it? Excited for it, or disappointed? Let me know down below :)

Also, here's a video from Panser aka Trade Chat about some of the things going on in Patch 5.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!