Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

I hope everyone had a very safe and fun New Year's night, and I hope all of you  have a wonderful 2014. As always, the start of a new year often makes people reflective and gives them a new hope for the year. Maybe this will finally be the year something great happens. Or maybe not. In any event, I will have a proper post about all that another day. Today is for everyone to go outside and see what this new year has in store for them. To feel great about the possibilities. And to maybe nurse that hangover :)





One Republic- Counting Stars
"Old/But I'm not that old.
Young/ But I'm not that bold."
"Everything that kills me/
Makes me feel alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!