Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Raid Snacks- Geeky Sprinkles!

Today I would like to share with you a tasty Kickstarter for Geeky Sprinkles! The brainchild of Tara Theoharis (aka The Geeky Hostess), these fun sprinkles are perfect for Doctor Who, Steampunk or wizard enthusiasts.

Her goal is set at $33,500, and her Kickstarter ends on February 19th, 2014. The sprinkles will be made and bottled in the United States, so there's no worry about overseas hangups. There are plenty of incentives at every price point (some featured below), and remember that every little bit helps (for $3 you get Sprinkle Karma. Who couldn't use some good karma in their lives?).



I asked Tara if she plans on expanding her Geeky Sprinkle line to other designs if her Kickstarter reaches funding, and also if there are any other types of cooking supplies she'd like to sell in the future. This is what she said: 

If the Kickstarter is wildly successful, I'd love to branch out to other sprinkle designs. I want to make what the backers want, so I've been listening to suggestions. I've heard requests for pirate and zombie-themed sprinkles as well as a lot of licensed shapes. If it can be small, one color, and recognizable, it's possible!

My dream would be to have a well-known geeky sprinkle and baking accessory brand. Ultimately, we'd have everything a craft or baking store would have, but created exclusively for the brand. Cupcake liners, boxes, recipe cards, tea towels, you name it! 

Any future shapes or cooking supplies is entirely based on how well this Kickstarter goes. I've been thrilled to see the response so far and can't wait to see what the future holds!

I think everything mentioned above sounds fantastic! If you haven't had a chance to read her blog, you should. She has all sorts of creative, geeky and yummy ideas on there. And definitely donate to her Kickstarter, lets see these Geeky Sprinkles in action!

Important links:
Geeky Sprinkles Kickstarter
The Geeky Hostess Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!