Friday, December 12, 2014

Five Fandom Friday- Gifts I Want Santa To Bring Me

Christmas is so close, its crazy! Today's Five Fandom Friday is about the presents I'd like Santa to bring me. To be honest, I had a difficult time thinking of things. I'm more of a gift card person, you never know when those things can come in handy :)

1. A Range Rover. Santa will need to park this one in the garage, not under my tree! My poor, beloved Honda Accord is on her last legs of life. A new car for me isn't a stretch, but that new car being a Range Rover probably is. I like SUVs because they're higher off the ground and have room for my kids and all their kid stuff. They aren't super great on gas though, which sucks when I'm trying to convince my husband to buy one. My first car was actually a truck (an old Silverado), so that kind of ruined me on cars forever.

2. Canon Selphy CP910 Printer. One of my goals for next year is to try a version of Project Life that I think I can stick to. This printer would help me so much because I would be able to print my pictures at home as soon as I need them, instead of having to order them from some online place like I've done in the past. And this one is blue, which is my favorite color.

3. A gym membership. I have tried to work out at home, but it just doesn't work for me. I get too distracted by things here and then the workout never happens. Plus, I get motivated by the fact that money is being spent on the membership, is that weird? Like I don't want to waste the money, so I might as well go....This year has been a particularly rough one in terms of my health, and I know that part of it can be cured with a little (okay, more than a little) weight loss. Maybe Santa will feel my pain and put a gym membership in my stocking. 

4. Razer Black Widow Chroma Keyboard. I hope I get a new computer soon, since my laptop is also on its last legs (whats with all my stuff deciding to crap out at the same time?). If I do, I really want this keyboard. Its designed for gaming and its so pretty! It has a rainbow colored backlighting, and I've never had a keyboard thats been backlit before, so I might as well start off with a bang!

5. R2D2 Ring from Her Universe. I love R2D2, hes just so cute! And this ring is fabulous! I would wear it all the time if I had it.


What presents are you hoping to get from Santa Claus? Are they mostly practical items, or are they for fun?



6 comments:

  1. I just got an SUV (I had to replace the car that I totaled and I wanted something bigger), and I'm still uncomfortable with the gas costs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your car :( Gas costs suck! But I am willing to sacrifice at this point for the space. I just feel safer in a big car, which is stupid logic, but its mine and I'm sticking to it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of the big rings from Claires I used to wear in jr high, just way better quality! Plus, R2 is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand. That's exactly the reason I bought an SUV after wrecking my little car :) It's not stupid logic at all!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!