1. Carol of the Bells- Pentatonix I've actually made playlists dedicated to this song. It is my all time favorite Christmas song. Ever. I even mentioned that last year lol. I guess I keep consistent :)
2. Don't Be A Jerk (Its Christmas)- Spongebob Squarepants Some words of wisdom from a sponge that wears pants. Don't be rude, its Christmas!
3. Troy and Abed's Christmas Rap I loved Community when it was this Community. *Troy and Abed in the Morning.* And its no secret that I love Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino.
4. Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer- Elmo and Patsy Probably not the best to listen to if you have children that still believe in Santa, but this song is kind of a stress reliever during the holidays. Its silly and fun. And if you're pissed off at someone, you can substitute their name in for Grandma's :)
5. Hark the Herald Angel Sings- A Charlie Brown Christmas This soundtrack was one of the first CDs I ever owned. And this song never fails to conjure images of Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang with their heads pointed to the sky, so all you see are mouths and noses, singing. Reminds me of being a kid, which is nice sometimes.
Carol of the Bells- Destiny's Child I told you this was my favorite Christmas song!! And I am a musical product of the late 90's early 2000's in some ways. I have the N'Sync Christmas album too. Shh, don't tell anyone.....
Mary Did You Know?- Pentatonix I really like Pentatonix. And super sad story about this song. My father-in-law's mom passed away last November, and this was her favorite church song, as they called it. The congregation sang it at her funeral, and my father-in-law's dad sang along the loudest, and it was just heartbreaking. I can't really hear the song anymore without thinking of that day, but Pentatonix sings it really well.