Saturday, February 8, 2014

Currently

I had a feeling I wouldn't keep up with these Currently/Recently posts, but I here I am trying another one :)

Reading: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I thought I'd be more into than I am, to be honest. Maybe its because I've been so distracted with other things that I haven't given it a fair shot. I might just start over (I'm not that far into it).

In the comic book front, I have been reading Rat Queens, Sex Criminals and Deadly Class. I am hoping to get my hands on Ms. Marvel, I've heard its wonderful.
 

Happenings:
I had to wear a heart monitor the other day for 24 hours. I couldn't shower with it, so that was gross. And the white things had a ton of adhesive on them, which I had happen to be sensititve to, so I was itchy and I now have welts where they were placed. Minimal complaints considering that I was wearing a freaking heart monior because my heart has been going super wacko lately. My doctor seems to be going towards stress/depression/anxiety as the cause. He didn't come right out and say it, but he sent home this huge questionnaire about it (not very discreet). But I also had to have a bunch of blood drawn, and I Googled some of what they were testing for. That wasn't smart, because it was for things like blood clots and toxins released from heart damage and lots of things relating to mortality rate. Made me a little anxious (okay, absolutely terrified). I still have some more tests to do, and I'll know everything by the end of the month. I figure that if something comes back really bad before then, they'll call me. So, no news is good news for now right? (Or that's what I'm telling myself at least). 

But, on a super happy note, I got badges to San Diego Comic Con this morning :) Only for Saturday and Sunday, because that's what my husband and I had budgeted for. The four day preview night was still an option, because I got in right away, but it just wasn't in the cards for us financially. Maybe next year :) We're also seriously considering going to Phoenix Comic Con this year, so we will need money to make that trip as well.

Listening: 


Dreamer by Ghost Town

Watching: 
Pretty Little Liars. This season is so good. *Spoilers ahead* Now that we can see Ezra being A, isn't it even more creepy? He's still not working alone, but did he really make an alliance with Mona like it was hinted a few episodes ago, or is it someone else? And why is Ezra after Ali? Still so many questions. And I really can't wait for Aria to find out. She should've stayed with Jake.....



4 comments:

  1. Lalalala...! I can't hear your PPL spoilers... still catching up on this season. Congrats on the SDCC tix, and sorry to hear about the heart health scare. Sending you good vibes for a positive outcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anyone else that watches PLL, so I just ramble about it on the Internet. I'm just happy that I remembered to put spoiler in front of it this time lol. And thank you for the positive vibes. I'm still having some tests done, and my heart is still acting funny, but hopefully it will all get sorted out soon (and it won't be tragic news).

      Delete
  2. I like Rat Queens, and Deadly Class looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are super awesome! The guys at my comic book shop literally cheered when I bought Deadly Class, so I knew then that I had a winner.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!