Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cosplay, A-Okay : The Decision

San Diego Comic-Con brought many things to me: cute Hello Kitty pins, sore legs, more celebrity sighting than you can shake a stick at. And it also brought the decision that I, my almost thirty year old self, wants to cosplay.

I decided almost instantly on Vanellope from Wreck It Ralph. Shes an easy costume to make and its not skin tight like a superhero, so its a less self conscious start. I'm hoping to get all the pieces by Halloween, so I'll be able to do a test run. I'm super excited to try this, but I am a noob, so if any of you experienced cosplayers have any advice, I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!