Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Mix Up #3

A small little list of links to help you procrastinate the start of another week. 

* The Neon Graveyard. I don't even think they call it that anymore. All those old signs are really awesome though. 

*New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men. The Package Tour. I may or may not be writing about it for this Friday's Poppin' Off since they were the reason I was in Vegas this weekend. 

*Juice cubes! The sweet alternative to last week's coffee cubes. 

*Bowser and Wario muscle tees from Forever 21. I want these. 

*Dry shampoo. I don't know about you, but some days I don't feel like washing my hair. I still want it to be fresh though, and that's where this stuff comes in. Its a little too hot right now to not be washing my hair, but I still love dry shampoo. 

*This Phoenix Suns hat. Its cute and I need it.

*Rainier cherries. I am addicted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!