Monday, April 6, 2015

100 Days of Being Geek Chic- Day 6

Today's question is one of the questions I always dread being asked in job interviews: how would you describe yourself? Some people have no problem talking about themselves, so naturally they have no problem coming up with a list of adjectives a mile long describing how great they are. I am not one of those people. I can never think of anything to say. Someone once told me to use words that others had used to described me if I got stuck. I don't think apathetic, sarcastic and bitchy are selling points though, do you?

So I'm stuck. I don't know what to say. I'll post this for now, just so I keep up, but I'll come back later to edit it. Because I really don't know what to say.

1 comment:

  1. I have this problem too! I'm having a hard time describing myself in interviews.Thank God I have a job. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!