Monday, April 20, 2015

Mixtape Monday #8

Today's Mixtape Monday is all about Meg Myers. I feel like I written this before, but maybe I deleted it? Anyway, a local DJ got totally obsessed with her, stalked on Twitter, tons of creep factor there. She almost didn't come to a performance here in town because of him. I haven't enjoyed an alternative singer this much in a long time. It brings me back to my angsty teenage years, but in a good way.

Sorry


Desire


Monster


Go


Tennessee ft Doctor Rosen Rosen 
(this one is just silly)


Last year, I wrote about her song Desire in comparison to Maroon 5's Animal, check it out if you feel so inclined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!